This preview comic cover totally cracked me up today, especially after having read so many Blackest Night comics (Blackfest?). Absolutely gonna read the mini-series when it comes out – Deadpool’s never boring, and this is gonna be a bomb!
Archive for the ‘Books’ Category
They are just too boring. :\
Maybe I need to move my ass up to the Eloor lending library at T.Nagar and get some good novels. Long time since I read anything but programming books and course books.
Heh, yeah. Randomize once again!
These are the comics I subscribe to and enjoy:
- AppleGeeks – Full and Lite – Both are awesome!
- Ctrl+Alt+Del – Who doesn’t know this one? Ethan’s the Gaming God!
- Decorum – Too much of *-tons but funny nonetheless.
- Evil Inc. – Everything evil, and funny.
- Explosm – The BEST comic online! Nothing, absolutely nothing beats its crude humor!
- Least I Could Do – Absolutely hilarious! One can never match Rayne’s way of thinking.
- Little Gamers – Another one of the very best Gaming comics. This one runs very high on sarcasm too.
- PC Weenies – Tech Humor Toons, and a pretty old running one at that!
- Penny Arcade – Yet another
- PVP – Slightly Apple oriented but good, very good!
- Sheldon – The drawings there are pretty humorous in itself.
- Starslip Crisis – One of the very few Sci-Fi humor comics I’ve found online
- Questionable Content – Lots and lots of sarcasm.
- Perry Bible Fellowship – Tiny strips but very deep!
- The Warehouse – Explosm-like drawings and nearly the same sort of crude humor applied.
- XKCD – God of all web-comics. Enough said.
Do share yours too!
In other news, I found it a bit surprising about how dumb some people can be at times. Totally pissed my evening off today, the things that went about. Sigh, I need to be calmer and quieter.
Adding to this excellent piece of Bash entry, here’s mine:
… said Hermione, looking skeptical. “You know, the only true thing he said to us was that there have been stories about extra-powerful wangs for hundreds of years.”
“There have?” asked Harry.
Hermione looked exasperated: The expression was so endearingly familiar that Harry and Ron grinned at each other.
“The Deathstick, the Wang of Destiny, they crop up under different names through the centuries, usually in the possession of some Dark wizard who’s
boasting about them. Professor Binns mentioned some of them, but—oh, it’s
all nonsense. Wangs are only as powerful as the wizards who use them. Some
wizards just like to boast that theirs are bigger and better than other people’s.” …